Mail Order Houses

I'm looking for information on mail order houses by Sears Roebuck and Eatons', et al. Specifically looking for info from 1908+ from the Winnipeg Eaton's catalogue sold to homeowners on the Canadian prairies. Interested in photographs, floor plans, renderings, catalogues, pricing, construction techniques, doors, windows, trim options, histories, restorations, etc.
Thank-you in advance.
I have some which may be some use but not from sears & roebuck. They are circa 1900's

What would it take to have a look at them? rot-13 my email to reach me.
Don wrote:

Have a look at http://www.edoceo.com/utilis/rot13.php .
Notan
Wow, kind of an eclectic style. What is the attached build out on the side of the building - an extension to the sitting room or a stair landing?
But you are on the right track as far as the kinda of drawings I would like to get.

ROT-13 is a simple substitution cipher used to obfuscate Usenet posts. ROT-13 is not meant for use as a data encryption cipher. ROT-13 is so named because every character is rotated 13 places. It is a common practice to use when posting spoilers to a newsgroup so that people do not automatically recognize what you are saying and only purposely decoding it will allow you to read. I did it to my email addy so email hunt/scavenger programs won't pick up on it.
To translate just replace the letter with the 13th letter of the alphabet - hence "rotate 13 letters". For example: replace the A with N and replace the X with an K.
I don't use Outlook but I think you just highlight the text and choose decode. I use Forte' Agent, I just highlight the text, right click and choose Rot-13 from the sub-menu OR select from the pull-down menu. Then there is always www.rot13.com which can translate the text for you.
yea right! $how me some color!!!!!!!