Looking forward to moving?

Don,
I'll bet with this years weather you're more than looking forward to heading to a more "calm" place in terms of weather. Also, I'd like to see what you're planning for the new place...
3D Peruna (s) wrote:

I'd just like to second 3D's comment. With all these storms, I wonder at what point people on the coast say enough is enough. BTW Don, I was watching CNN this morning and they had a guy in Punta Gorda (I think I got that right), and it sounded familar to me. Don't you live near there, or am I mistaken? They were showing a Residential building that was still being rebuilt after Charlie, and how they were trying to get all of their stored materials under cover to protect them from Wilma. What a beat down......
Poor Don he's probably battening down the hatches. I hope the storm takes a left to the peninsula instead of its predicted path. I've seen the pictures he posted from Charlie. The one with the sand and seaweed in the entertainment unit on the third floor was an eye opener for me. One could only imagine the terror that comes with living in Florida preparing for Wilma at present. Best wishes Don.