Looking for a paper from Leslie Martin : Land Use and Built Form, Cambridge Research, Cambridge University, April 1966

Hello all,
I'm trying to find a paper on line (free or not) and cannot find it anywhere ...
The reference is :
Land Use and Built Form, Cambridge Research, Cambridge University, April 1966.
Which is cited here :
http://www.uni-weimar.de/architektur/InfAR/lehre/Entwurf/Patterns/107/ca_107.html
Would anybody know where I could find it ? (or a book containing it)
On 10 mai, 13:25, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Little bump