Looking for a paper from Leslie Martin : Land Use and Built Form, Cambridge Research, Cambridge University, April 1966

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a paper on line (free or not) and cannot find it anywhere ...

The reference is :

Land Use and Built Form, Cambridge Research, Cambridge University, April 1966.

Which is cited here :

Would anybody know where I could find it ? (or a book containing it)

Reply to
yffic75

Little bump

Reply to