london attacks

For those who post regularly to this group from the UK, here's hoping you and yours are safe and sound after what happened in London today. I was happily able to contact some friends in London who normally take the tube to work, and found out they had decided to ride their bikes to work today for a change. It's a wonder what made them make that decision today of all days. Just lucky I guess.

Thanks Cato
No losses in my circle thank god
Tim