Lloyd Wright Ennis Brown Textile Blocks

Hi,
I'm new to use groups so please excuse me if my etiquette is poor.
Ever since the Ennis Brown house in California was used in the film 'The Rocketeer' I've been trying to get hold of a facsimile of the fantastic textile blocks that Frank Lloyd Wright created. All I really need is one actual block to make a mould of or even better just a mould to use to create copies for myself.
My interest is purely to decorate my flat with this design and not to use the block for any commercial purpose. The official website will not help me and I can't find anything on the entire web except for some rather small plant pots featuring the licenced design.
I'd like to be able to recreate the blocks accurately either in plaster or concrete in their original size 16" square or maybe even 12" square if necessary. Can anyone here help me?
Many thanks,
Marek
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

You can get enough information to closely approximate the blocks, and since you have no commercial intentions there should be no problem of the block matching exactly. You're decorating, not creating a replacement part for an engine. Have fun with it.
Yes, I have considered doing that. It's just that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. The other problem I have considered is the material to use. Assuming that I will be creating these things from some kind of mold I'm not sure that my plasterboard wall will support plaster. Is there some kind of material that approximates concrete or plaster on texture and mold-ability but is light weight?

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

Expanding polyurethane foam, but then you'd have problems with flammability and meeting code.

Rice Krispie Squares....but then you have the covert snacking problem.
On Jan 29, 11:13 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

If you are just trying to texture a wall with the design you could make a wood, cardboard, paper mache mold that is basically a stamp and then stucco the wall and texture it using the stamp. Otherwise I would assume you are creating a veneer for the wall which should be self-supporting with just some ties to the wall.
GMDuggan
For a laugh and a new perspective Visit http://www.appropriatetonothing.net It's about nothing in particular
Papier mach or fiberglass and a finish of your choice. Maybe that spray can speckle stuff. It comes in colors, but you could maybe spray it on as texture then go over with a single color.
Consider also foam insulation board. Cut it up into correct sized shapes. Assemble. Want a dozen of them, cut out a dozen of the 1x2 and three dozen of the 2x6... keep them in little piles and mass produce.