Ken Tucker

Last Thur @ 1pm Ken emailed me that they were being forcibly evacuated from their home because of forest fires in the area. We had been emailing back and forth for several days prior about it. I came from an area that has tremendous propensity for forest fires for about half of the year so I gave him some ideas to think about. He didn't want to leave but knew he better do as he was told. I haven't heard from him since Thur. I imagine he'll let me know something as soon as he's able.

Stay away from the meatloaf, I heard some nasty stories.

Same here, a small Stanley 10 footer, comes in handy for measuring stuff at Lowes, sits right next to my aa cell dorcy led flashlight in my r. front pocket.
and we found the area of

Ya'll iz on VACATION!!!!!

I hope ya'll took your clothes off first! You dance better, and bring rain faster, if you dredge your nether regions in cayenne-habanero powder.
"Ken S. Tucker"> wrote:

Envy hell, where do you think those guys learned that stuff?
Fellow canuck Alex Lifeson has been a pilot in the canuck air force reserves for more than 30 years.

Hey, I see your crib in this one!
http://www.kelowna.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fire-map-550x342.jpg

I think it would be fun to play golf in the nude.

a> wrote:

Right. When you yell "fore", two swing counterclockwise, like clackers. See here:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2399/2278612550_c3d2f2a8e8.jpg

a> wrote:

.ca> wrote:

That might hurt. Ok, never mind the nude golf then. :)

You buy an 18" Poulan for $200, cut the trees yourself, split the stuff, stack it in $5 piles and stick a little *campfire wood for sale* sign in the drive and sit back and rake in some walkin coinage. In 2 years you'll wish you'd done that.

Everythings slow everywhere. 'round here they treat raw wood like an investment. Treated well, it gets better with time. Most people with wood burners have huge mounds of split wood stockpiled in extravagant measures. My neighbor Chad up the road has about 80 chords stacked and covered in his side yard, mostly cherry. That'll last a long time. When that hickory fell in our yard last winter no less than 3 people stopped and with chainsaws at the ready, asked what I was gonna do with it. Its cut, stacked and covered next to my garage and I've already used some of it. Some more of it is on shelves, painted with latex to control drying- shrinkage, in my garage. This tree was old and had started to spalt and therefore has cool graining throughout, excellent for creative endeavors. I'l send you a pic of a finial I turned out of it on the lathe, beautiful. The right wood can make a novice look like an experienced craftsman. heh