Is your office open 24 hours per day?

Hi, does anyone on this group use draftsmen in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, to get work done while you sleep? You could have a 24 hour office.

Outsourcing to another country sucks, not as much as spammers, but close.
Aussie House Plans wrote:

How well do you know the MN version of the 2003 IRC or the 2003 IBC? How well do you know the additional local code modifications that are more stringent than the state code?
3D Peruna wrote:

Moreover, how can we sue your butt when you foul up (on behalf of the client we serve, of course)?