Is your office open 24 hours per day?

Hi, does anyone on this group use draftsmen in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, to get work done while you sleep? You could have a 24 hour office.

Reply to
Aussie House Plans

Outsourcing to another country sucks, not as much as spammers, but close.

Reply to
Michael (LS)

How well do you know the MN version of the 2003 IRC or the 2003 IBC? How well do you know the additional local code modifications that are more stringent than the state code?

Reply to
3D Peruna

Moreover, how can we sue your butt when you foul up (on behalf of the client we serve, of course)?

Reply to
++