Is there a site....

A website, or forum group, for help, questions, concerns, ect, about taking the exam to become a registered architect. Primarily in Texas.
I have been to the TBAE, the NCARB, and the AIA websites, but what I'm looking for is an open forum to ask advice from those who are going through,or have been through, the IDP and exam process...
I have very little education in architecture, but have 20+ years of experience. I hope to take the exam in about 3 years.
jojo
jojo wrote:

I have found this looking around, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. If you do, I'd appreciate you giving us some feedback on your experience.
http://www.areforum.org /
--
Night_Seer

Thank you very much! what a great site. This is exactly what I was looking for.
jojo
There is this web site called Archvoices.
http://www.archvoices.org/pg.cfm?nid=Home
Damian