Is it possible to dowload a trial version for Revit?

I tried to search the web, but I wasn't able to find an evaluation version. Any help?
Phidias wrote:

That's ok, because you can apparently get the full version here: http://www.sumotorrent.com/details_495276.html
If that doesn't work, try doing a web search that looks like this:
revit torrent
You need to also download Azureus or uTorrent or any of the other bit torrent programs that allow you download the torrents.
Azureus is free and is here: http://sourceforge.net
Don wrote:

Why get a trial version when you can get the full?

Why not find out if you like it before stealing it?
Junior wrote:

Why do one when you can do both? If you try it, and find you like it, then you don't have to download it again.
However here's another, better option: Fund open source/libre programs, such as with the money you'd normally put on programs that, despite that, still deny you sharing-privileges, and such as what can be found at Sourceforge.net. That way no one's stealing anything and everyone benefits.
Thanks for this opportunity to elaborate, Junior.
Don wrote:

True enough. :)

I hear it's still a good way to download. I've lately been getting more curious about trackerless and anonymous torrent technology.
> Not having had broadband for almost 2 years now I'm out of the loop.
Never tried it with dialup or whatever that's similar and limited, but bit torrent is still supposed to work well for that, depending I suppose, on monthly quotas and stuff... Unsure, but I think I have a 30 gig monthly quota. I hope I don't get freaked out by some unexpected bill amount. :D

Don, you were never in the loop, you're just loopy! :)~

LOL
"In the third round, by a knockout ..."