Is "Catastrophe Delayed", "Catastrophy Denied?"

http://tinyurl.com/yr8grm
It would appear that there was once life on Venus, and they messed up their climate somehow, and now look at their runaway greenhouse effect.....a cautionary tale for Earth... oh....wait....(Shame on me.)
Industrious human life on Venus? Or was is those pesky trouble making tube worms?

http://tinyurl.com/2gfprx

Cue theremin.

Secretia Green wrote:

Or was it those jerks from one of Jupiter's moons dumping their unsanitary waste in our backyard again? They should oughta put their pets on a deworming medication, am I right?