Is "Catastrophe Delayed", "Catastrophy Denied?"

It would appear that there was once life on Venus, and they messed up their climate somehow, and now look at their runaway greenhouse effect.....a cautionary tale for Earth... oh....wait....(Shame on me.)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Industrious human life on Venus? Or was is those pesky trouble making tube worms?

Reply to
Secretia Green

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Cue theremin.

Reply to
Secretia Green

Or was it those jerks from one of Jupiter's moons dumping their unsanitary waste in our backyard again? They should oughta put their pets on a deworming medication, am I right?

Reply to
++