IRC 2000

Does anyone have a comprehensive checklist for code review? One they would like to share?
Thanks, jojo
In a previous post jojo wrote...

You might check with your local building department for the information they will require on the drawings.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

jojo wrote:

That's what redlines are for...isn't it?
Best bet would be to put together a list that is based on the common mistakes you see in your office. Review the list regularly and keep it updated. This is probably the most efficient and least overwhelming.
You could even make it part of their training...give them a redline without explaination besides "code issue"--then have them look it up and add it to the list.
In a previous post jojo wrote...

Okay. I get it. Sorry I'm not going to be much help with that.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co