Insult and injury

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_3004197 Yep. No mismanagement there! This is a textbook example of adding insult to injury.
How many times does does someone have to get kicked in the nuts before they learn they can't trust someone? http://dailykos.com/story/2005/9/4/111017/0402 This is the same Let's-wait-and-see-what-happens-I'm-busy attitude that Bush exhibited upon hearing the 9/11 news.
Can anyone point me in the direction on how to figure out how much Bush made personally from the rise in oil prices caused by his delaying tactics?
They attempted to impeach Clinton for lying about a friggin' affair with an intern. Bush's actions make that look like exactly what it was - much ado about nothing.
There should be impeachment hearings, charges of dereliction of duty (sorry, I'm on vacation), and hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits for criminally negligent homicide.

"I'm not being fully coddled by government.Wah."
Once everybody ends up this way, where will we find people to run government? You can't think this way and then get a job as a provider of the coddling. You are either a baby or a mother. There's a reason, Ripley, why children's dolls are made of plastic.
The sweet irony of it is that it's the pro-coddle crowd who rail the most against class division while simultaneously necessitating just such an arrangement.

It's not their job anyway. What would make a person think it was?