Immoral?

Because I think that my stuff is my stuff to do with as I please? Because I think the forced conversion of my labor/profit to a third party is slavery and theft? Because I think that my life is worth defending with violence? Because I don't think I should be cooerced under threat of violence to support your sense of "morality"? Because I think your ability to tell me what to do should be less important than my ability to tell me what to do? Because I don't much give a f*ck about you? Because my morals aren't quite your morals? Because you can't understand my morals?

Reply to
gruhn