If GWB Approached You...

...as a prospective client, what would you do?

Same thing I do with every one.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Cute, Peter, (although for that to work, would it have to be 'a' GWB?)... but seriously... (What's this about gypsum? There a shortage? I think you mentioned that before or I heard about it somewhere.)
By the way, today I looked into whether there were any pencil-plotting services around town, and there are none so far, although I'm awaiting a callback. On the other hand, you can find the odd pencil plotter for sale online. Where are you located? Boston? Any there?

I had to kinda fudge that part. I think that gyp may be the one building material I haven't heard was in shortage. Haven't been near actual building in long enough it's all getting fuzzy...

Dunno.

Which is?

same thing this guy did - http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/05/09/simpson.snub.ap/index.html

So the only door you'd show him is the one he just came in by. :)
To be honest, I'm having a hard time with the question.