I wonder why designers skimp on things

I mean why would you omit a fireplace in the master bedroom. I wouldn't live like that!
http://img154.imagevenue.com/img.php?imageY553_Stanhope_122_1083lo.jpg

What I find utterly apalling is that the staff room is withing the home itself - how disgusting. The servants shouldn't be gatehring withing the master's home - isn't there room for a shed out back, or somehting similar?
<gorf...>

Do you really think any self respecting titled gentleman is going to traipse _outdoors_ at night to go boff the French maid? Of course not!
wrote in

OF course not - the servant is supposed to go to the master!
Ugh, even joking, this is making me gag...

Wow @ "Her" bathroom vs. "His". I wouldn't put up with that shit :)
--
Edgar

Note esp. that he doesn't even get a tub or shower - just a sink and toilet. Yeesh.

Why would you think "omit" is the word to use when faced with a master bedroom w/o a fireplace?

Sarcasm ;)
- K.

I was trapped by your vile sarcasm, wasn't I?