I miss the good old days

The days when you could make fun of someone for pronouncing nuclear incorrectly.
"Bush said some lawmakers see a chance "to micromanage our military commanders, force a precipitous withdrawal from Iraq and spend billions on domestic projects that have nothing to do with the war on terror."" Forbes Magazine
Well hell yeah! Why would we ever want to spend yankee dollars on yankees?
With comments like that, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Your team can suck when your opponents suck worse.
All you've got is the mullahs, now. At least the commies kept you on your toes.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca