I'm looking for a building

Hi. Long time ago, I've heard about this building, I think it's in Boston, but I'm not sure if it's even in the USA. One of it's parts has a round shape, the walls (or maybe it could be a dome) are painted (maybe it was stained glass) in this way that there is created a political map of world from the 30' of XX century (exatly year 1935 but I'm not sure). This map is viewed from the inside. The effect is like you're looking on a big model of earth's globe, but from the inside of it. Thanks for help :)
Monika, Poland
Sorry for this doubled msg.