I Love This Company Yeah

...Five words...
Anyone seen this before? http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg
Like Honda's aforementioned commercial, it's somewhat dated (2003?), but timeless nonetheless. It will become a classic if it already hasn't.
I caught wind of it while watching a documentary called "Surplus...' ".
"Don"

"Surplus: Terrorized Into Being Consumers" http://www.atmo.se/zino.aspx?articleIDC1
And here's a poster for your office or Desquetoppe:
http://www.atmo.se/document/surplus.jpg

For whom? :) About halfway through the performance, he appears to collide with the podium or something near it.

I guess so... Perhaps even worth more than some entire countries' GDP.

The desire (perhaps via a deep-rooted inferiority complex) to subvert their own power/prestige/status/image?

Do you want to be alive to witness it? :)
Don, I think it's already time for you to sell your house and move farther away again... the teevee waves are gettin to ya' again...

LOL

Self-confidence A willingness to have some fun. Not being hung up on the artificial standards of propriety handed "down" by random people on the interweb.
"gruhn"

Hopefully, I may be able to avoid or escape being held hostage within artificial or scripted contexts, perhaps like a corporate rally, by some people's particular takes (influenced by random, and occasionally drunk, people at football/b-ball/soccer games/parties?) on taste, aesthetics, propriety, confidence or having fun.
Richard MacIntyre wrote:

According to the CNet CEO Wealthmeter (http://investor.news.com/Engine?Account=cnet&PageName O), on 28 April 2005, Steve Ballmer is worth $10.05 billion.
According to the World Bank, in 2003 Uzbekistan's GDP was $9.949 bilion. Uzbekistan ranks #91 in world GDP (out of 183 nations listed).
-- Matt
"Matthew Erickson"

Thanks Matt... $10 billion for one person just doesn't seem right does it?
"Don"

Yes, it would appear that, sometimes in the process of getting or being rich (in some systems?), ethical or moral concerns can be (legally) cast aside...
" 'If I abstain from certain actions because of moral scruples, then I cease to be an effective speculator,' Soros told the London Guardian... 'I have not even a shadow of remorse for making a profit out of the devaluation of the pound.' Pushed further, Soros gave an example. 'Let's suppose speculation went on to push the franc,' he said. 'That would be wrong and bad. But it wouldn't stop me.' " http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID 736
> "Richard MacIntyre"> wrote >> "Don" >>> "Richard MacIntyre" >>>> $10 billion for one person just doesn't seem right does it? >>> >>> I bet you wouldn't say that if the $10bil was in your pocket. >> >> Yes, it would appear that, sometimes in the process of getting or being >> rich (in some systems?), ethical or moral concerns can be (legally) cast >> aside... > > More often though morals and ethics can be cast aside without the presence > of money. > So money is not the fault. > >
And there is always the lack of ethics and morals WRT guvmint theft via taxation. :-)

Are you adding new ideas or are you saying that it is immoral for Steve Balmer to have $10 billion?
"gruhn"

Hardly.
Not necessarily...
Once upon a time... "...'The size of dinosaurs just doesn't seem right, does it?', mumbled pre-primate, tunnel-mammal Richard... Upon hearing this utterance, pre-primate, tunnel-mammal Peter inquisitively came over as he often liked to do, through the stylish curtain of edible roots and the occasional winding worm, and asked him, 'What's the correct size before it becomes wrong?'... at that point both looked up to witness a sudden streak of bright light appear in the sky, and then a blinding flash like a few suns in the distance..."
"Don"

True.

It seems perfectly OK to me. What's the correct amount of wealth for a person to create before it becomes wrong?
"gruhn"

Out of context, maybe.

Depending on how people and things play themselves out, new concepts and measures of wealth may emerge.
"Don"

I want everlasting love.

Personal worth and GDP are rather pointless things to compare.

--
Sander

+++ Out of cheese error +++
"Sander Vesik"