I'd like to do some work with 20/20

the software that Home Depot and other use for cabinet spec-ing (sp). It seems kind of crude and the final renderings are out of proportion.

Do you think there is a market for someone to clean up, proportion and do some added value Photoshop and 3D enhancements for people using 20/20 for sales pitches?

If I could get some models of the appliances and other things that are typically in the renderings it would be nice. Can you export objects from 20/20? Is it cheating them?

Thanks.

If anybody need someone to do an index for a program that they are marketing please drop me a note. Especially in the 3D architecture field.

Reply to
cat herder