HP DraftPro Plus Plotter (C3170A)

I recently bought an HP DraftPro Plus Plotter (C3170A). I have no docs for it, so ...
Can anyone provide specs and sources for pens for this plotter? Can anyone provide specs and sources for docs for this plotter?
Thanx!
Try HP or Google

You could try these people - they could point you in the right direction
http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/devicetype-vendor-modelline-modelseries-model.aspx?devicetype=1&vendorlevel=Model&modelcatid `718&partcatid=0&filter=2
HTH
Tim