How to cool a courtyard with no opening?

This property I just purchased has a central courtyard with a pool in the middle. The house wraps around the courtyard completely with a screen enclosure on top, like the pics below:

I think in the middle of the summer, being this is in Miami, the courtyard will be very hot with no cross breeze since it is enclosed from all sides.

Any bright idea to create some breeze through there?

Thanks,

MC

Reply to
miamicuse

Suspend some canvas awnings to shield the masonry surfaces from the sun. And remove those grey obelisks - they're heat sinks. ;)

RicodJour

Reply to
Blair/Lanze