How long will she last?

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2005/04/21/BAGGGCCIHG1.DTL&o=0&type=printable
It was too funny not to pass on.

Judging from her level of 'fitness' I'd say she's good for another year ;-)
It looks like she's be preparing for this her whole life.
"P.Fritz" wrote:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2005/04/21/BAGGGCCIHG1.DTL&o=0&type=printable
There's nothing like starting the day with a shot of humor.
Thanks! <g>
Notan
Her doctor ORDERED the hunger strike...

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2005/04/21/BAGGGCCIHG1.DTL&o=0&type=printable
Don wrote:

Personally, I got a kick out of the cooler, next to her bed!
Notan
Don wrote:

The only burrito I saw was the 300 lb. one sitting on the bed, and I think it's got more than 7 layers.

300lb? I think you might have underestimated LOL

The vertical stripes on her pants made her look 'thinner'. I was fooled by the optical illusion.

lmao
P.Fritz wrote:

She is wearing vertical stripes on her pants which make her look 'thinner'. The optical illusion fooled me.
P.Fritz wrote:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2005/04/21/BAGGGCCIHG1.DTL&o=0&type=printable
I give her about 6 years.