Hospital Design & Campus Planning of an institute

Hello I am abhishek neralkar, final year student of an Architecture. I have some problem in Hospital Designing. If anybody has any information, Case studies and Drawings of Hospital then please send me. I also doing Dissertation on Campus Planning of an Institute. If anybody has any information related abobe the topics then please send me.
Hello , I am abhishel neralkar doing architecture from india i am final year student of this course.i need help in designing the hospita (300 beded) And i also doing Dissertation on Campus Design of ab Institue. If anybody has any informaton, drawings, and case studies then please send me on email id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com