Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
Do you have answers to these questions? Add your answer today! No registration required.
- engine surges when it is running wide open. i clean the carb but it still does it
- installing plastic brick molding
- Honda GCV 190 engine shutting off automatically
- how was cast iron pipe connected in the 1950's
Questions recently answered in the HomeOwners' Hub QnA section:
- my honeywell utility pro programmable thermostat screen went blank.
- installing a/c unit in sliding window. what to do with opening above a/c to top of jamb
- no power to thermostal
- How do I add bleach to clean my indoor AC unit?
- Posted on
- Anthony M. Ippolito
April 11, 2012, 8:58 pm
Re: Home plans
Tell me the total price for a 9,000 sf living, 7,000 sf accessory, 4
story custom residence on 120 acres in upstate New York including all
structural drawings, EMP's, energy calc's, sealed by a NY architect/
engineer and 80 complete sets of prints and the CAD files as well as
the preliminary design drawings and site plans, and what is your turn
- » engine surges when it is running wide open. i clean the carb but it s...
- — The site's latest question. Posted in Answers » Small Engines Category
- » my honeywell utility pro programmable thermostat screen went blank.
- — The site's latest answer. Posted in Answers » Climate Control Category