Ask HomeOwners' Hub community your home or garden question. No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
Do you have answers to these questions? Add your answer today! No registration required.
- Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
- I have the older style portable washer/dryer. I would like to know if one could build a st...
- Home Alarm System. Occasionally alarm sound " chime - low battery "
- ok ireplaced the receptical and i have the same problem
Questions recently answered in the HomeOwners' Hub QnA section:
- Need freon for my portable a/c
- light will not turn on i replaced switch and i have power at light fixture but not at ligh...
- Does anyone make a wallplate to cover two single gang toggle switches installed side by si...
- Is it a requirement to have a solid core door opening into a furnace closet?
- Anthony M. Ippolito
April 11, 2012, 8:58 pm
Re: Home plans
Tell me the total price for a 9,000 sf living, 7,000 sf accessory, 4
story custom residence on 120 acres in upstate New York including all
structural drawings, EMP's, energy calc's, sealed by a NY architect/
engineer and 80 complete sets of prints and the CAD files as well as
the preliminary design drawings and site plans, and what is your turn
- Posted on
- » Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
- — The site's latest question. Posted in Answers » Appliances Category
- » Need freon for my portable a/c
- — The site's latest answer. Posted in Answers » Air Conditioning Category
- » BUILDING BETTER: Certificate Course for Sustainable Building Practices and Policies
- — Newest thread in » Architecture and Design
- » Will photosynthesis still work if the leaves are upside down?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Home Repair