Home builder hell

Hi,

I know this is the architecture group and all... not the complaint group but i could sure use some of bob villas help right about now. If anyone posting here can take a look at my friends pictures: (click on photos once you get to the site)

and give me their "professional opinion" on the drywall... the hardwood floors... the doorjams/stain I would be deeply grateful (and would also travel to a website and try and help you if i can). Huge mistakes have been made (you can only see the "cosmetic" ones from the photos) and we need as many opinions as we can get. Please post any comments to the guestbook?

Thanks in advance,

TNChief

also check out the "house page" at

to see the process of building before it became a nightmare... truely a unique and beautiful design

Reply to
thetnchief

Design review is something that one usually gets paid to do. Do you have a field architect, construction manager. Who has been overseeing the work.

Reply to
++

No thanks. I clicked on the first link to see the pictures, and agree the stuff doesn't look very good, but your behavior is nothing more than retaliation done in a childish way.

I would imagine that you will have another law suit on your hands with you as defendant. The lawyers are the only ones that win when people approach problems in this manner. Any judge seeing your nonsense will view you as a PIA and take that into account. That's kind of a shame because the pictures would lead one to believe that you were in the right. You are not helping yourself.

An adult that is old enough to enter into a contract should know there are right and wrong ways to behave. I'm disappointed that you chose the latter.

RicodJour

First thing that jumps out at me is the inconsistencies with the schematic sketches. Do you have a link to the construction drawings?

Reply to
Michael (LS)

When you ask for a professional opinion you are asking people to assume liability.

Reply to
gruhn

I should have clicked the "terms of use" link first so I could be done with the laughing and leave all that much sooner.

Reply to
gruhn

You liked that, did ya? Having the Terms of Use on anything else than the initial page is idiotic, and the Terms are moronic - and I'm being charitable. That guy is some piece of work.

RicodJour