High-detail Stone Mosaics - Great architectural element for your clients

I'm posting to this architect/designer google group because I'm looking for some feedback from architects and interior design experts. I make stone mosaics with high-detail image quality. The mosaics can be used as flooring, wall coverings, ect.
I was wondering if you had any comments on my work or any suggestions on how to get my work in front of more architects & designers.
Best, Nick Berg Artist Exactmosaics