Hey Pat, what do you and I have (somewhat) in common?

We both have property just minutes from places where NY State troopers were shot and killed by individuals on the run!

Margaretville is about 10 minutes from my place in the Catskills...

Bucky Phillips and now Travis Trim... Bucky and Travis... what a tandem they'll make in the pen together (providing Travis makes it through the day)

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

The cops just mini Waco'ed the place!

Apparently they were tryimg to gas the kid out and within 10 minutes the place was fully engulfed...

Jeez, this guy's gonna be martyred before his stand-off is less than 24 hrs old!

Reply to
Pierre Levesque