Hey Guitar guys

Seems there is Don and a couple others into guitarz,
saw this on local magazine show just now, go see
http://www.mczeek.com /
Apparently they are technically correct for such things as fret dimensions, etc....
ron in vic server troubles, sorry if this is a repost to anybody
Ron wrote:

Not necessarily my cup-o-tea, but you can see the guy's has put a lot of work and craft into them. Maybe I'm just too old school in my guitar stylings. I do kind of dig the elephant, would love to break that one out a a gig and see the "reactions". Hopefully not giggles. ;-)
You know what band that this guy should market to: GWAR. I could see one of those guys using something like this. Especially if he made them a "scary" one.
Note to Don, look at the "goat" one. Does the neck on that one look like it was taken from a Paul Reed Smith? The fret inlays look like the pearl "birds" I remember seeing on a friends guitar. Am I seeing things?