Hey Guitar guys

Seems there is Don and a couple others into guitarz,

saw this on local magazine show just now, go see

Apparently they are technically correct for such things as fret dimensions, etc....

ron in vic server troubles, sorry if this is a repost to anybody

Reply to
Ron

Not necessarily my cup-o-tea, but you can see the guy's has put a lot of work and craft into them. Maybe I'm just too old school in my guitar stylings. I do kind of dig the elephant, would love to break that one out a a gig and see the "reactions". Hopefully not giggles. ;-)

You know what band that this guy should market to: GWAR. I could see one of those guys using something like this. Especially if he made them a "scary" one.

Note to Don, look at the "goat" one. Does the neck on that one look like it was taken from a Paul Reed Smith? The fret inlays look like the pearl "birds" I remember seeing on a friends guitar. Am I seeing things?

Reply to
Cato