Help! I lost a free "green" house plan

it was DOE or HUD sponsored...87 PDF pages I think. It was a complete house plan for free. I think I retrieved it about July 2007,
I did file search *.pdf etc ...cannot find it.
It was 2x4 stick built house encapsulated in 10" EPS
It took me four years to find it and now I lost it.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have the cold weather house from Canada, but that is not enough

http://www.buildeazy.com/plan_links_greenhouses.html
http://www.hobby-greenhouse.com/FreeSolar.html
or choose from:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22DOE%22%22greenhouse%22%22plan%22%22free%22
it's an energy efficient house plan that I am trying to recover