Help: architectural web sites

This is the first time I post on this group so.. Hi everyone!

I am in need of your help! I am working on my marketing thesis on the most popular web sites visited by architects. I would like to concentrate on the 5 most popular architectural sites that offer useful resources and information about the industry, building materials, and new projects. I have already found many sites but find it difficult to understand which are the most useful and frequented by professionals.

Any suggestions would be most welcome!!! Thank you sooo much for your help!!

Nmax

Reply to
Nmax

Honestly, there aren't a lot of sites I frequent of this type. I absolutely hat the big catalogue sites. After Google, Wikipedia and various government agencies, all of which I visit daily, there is a list of manufacturer's and associations that I might only visit twice a year. There's really nothing in between.

For years my home page has been

Michael Bulatovich

***hate***
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

No, Michael, you can't proofread after posting. That's our job. You were supposed to proofread before you hit send (or post, depending on your reader). Your job is done - and you screwed it up. =:O

BTW, thanks for the A&L link. Looks good.

To the OP: I'm not a groupie - I don't follow architecture. It's a dead end both in terms of career and spiritually. It will suck the life out of you and leave your wallet sides slapping together hollowly. Don't believe what they tell you, knit ties are not chick magnets. Why should I encourage interest in a feckless endeavor by visiting such web sites to keep abreast of things? Two breasts, we can talk.

RicodJour

This is the only one I'd recommend:

3D Peruna

Sorry, you have to know the secrete handshake.

Reply to
nomail

and the web sites of various manufacturers that our office uses.

Reply to
gruhn

"Michael Bulatovich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com:

I didn't know about that site - looks interesting, thanks :) !

Reply to
Kris Krieger

We are starting a distributed and branded framework for architect studio websites. We hope to establish an indexed hub of sites in each niche.

Nick

Good luck... But I can set up a Drupal or Wordpress site in minutes. Get it configured and running just like I like it in a couple of hours. Your fees just ain't worth it...

Reply to
3D Peruna

What is a "Green / Sustainable Website"?

Reply to
Secretia Green