HandiCap bathroom Size

We are a small doctors office and we need to make our bathromm Handicap complient.... space is limited, what is the minimum length and width needed. This office is in New York.

Dimensions depend on fixture placement. Clear floor space for a 5'-0" circle is one standard. Door swing, fixture clearance and fixture height are all part of the mix. An 'accessible route' is required to connect the bathroom to the rest of the world. ADA / ADAG guidelines are available on line. I suggest an architect familiar with the requirements and - if possible - a preliminary discussion with the Building Department. T

Here are the rules
http://www.access-board.gov/adaag/html/adaag.htm
Here are the rules
http://www.access-board.gov/adaag/html/adaag.htm
Thank-you Very Much !
If the fixtures are properly located and equiped, you can do in a space about 6' x 7'.................