Greatte Davis's Ghost, Batman!

So there I was, scrubbing rubber offa the back of a drawing and thinking about the quality of light coming down from on high (new experimental light position); the color, the intensity, the shadows, the hotspots... As I was doing this, noting the triumphs and failures and adjusting them in my puny little mind, a new vision of a light concept was starting to form, a new approach, a final solution for my workspace needs...

Oh, damn, it sounds an awful lot like track lighting.

- g

Reply to
gruhn