Graphite on Trace

Page 2 of 2

When in school I used to waste a bunch of time getting my gold-tipped Kohinoor sketch pen unclogged, and wiping ink off of inappropriate surfaces. hehe The final product could be beautiful with chewy raised black ink on toothy paper. I like ink because it asks you to be more deliberate. Now it's disposable felt tips on trace....all business.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca