GrandTradition.net Renovation!

Must be some kind of forgotten grammar....
Aesthete wrote:

The more we know, the more we find out how much we don't know...
http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2007/09.27/01-gods.html

Or how much we've forgotten (as a race). I'll have to make a point to get to that small liberal arts college's museum in the near future. Thanks for the link.

The idea that the cool white model of antiquity is wrong has been around for over twenty years, if memory serves. What I didn't know was that NBC had their own private army way back then...
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

It was posted as more of a jab at the OP. Just poking fun at his idea of "tradition."

Still. I'd wear the yellow suit if I got to be close to Tina Fey....