Global Warming Redux...

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~rmckitri/research/Climate_L.pdf It's a PDF.
(this is an English Translation of an article in a Dutch science magazine)

It's like Bellesiles [sp?] all over again. I'm particularly fond of the fact, as this article reminds us, that people base important, expensive, restrictive policy on this stuff.
I recall reading bits of law "Congress finds that _______" and lists a bunch of stuff that just isn't true. Then after the "findings" there's the law they justify. It'd be fun to be able to go to court and say "no, see, they lied so the law is tossed."