Geometry question

I hope this is the right group for this question, if not can someone please suggest where else I can ask. I need to make some curved rafters for a verandah roof. The common rafters will be 1500mm when measured in a straight line from the end points with a curve of 100mm, that is, the mid point of the curve will be 100mm from a straight line drawn from end to end, and the curve will be part of a circle. I need to know the curve for the rafters at each corner of the verandah which are at 45deg. The length is obviously 1500mm x sqrt2, but is the curve 100mm x sqrt2? I hope I've made it clear, and thanks in advance for any help. Neil.