Free Custom Home Design sketch

Visit the web site below for a free design sketch of your project.
www.homehouseplansblueprints.50megs.com

with the itsy bitsy fonts he uses on his website

A degree in architectural design and drafting means he took an AutoCAD class at a community college and their tutorials used a residential project.
He's been here before...remember, with the ultra-cheap plans. You get what you pay for...

My suggestion to the OP is to charge $.30/s.f. and then use the extra money to hire someone to proof read his website.
Michael (LS)

LOL
Excellent suggestion. Maybe it can be worded in the contract "Future increased attention to professionalism Retainer".
Cato wrote:

"Tell us what features You want in Your New Home. And we will email You a 100% Free Floor Plan and Front Elevation of Your New Home" - apparently the y key is stuck in capitals.
"Do you want to save time and money on designing your new home or commercial property." - Wasn't that a question.
"Other companies tack on may (sic) extras from printing to unnecessary services." - I know what I designed, why do you need drawings to believe me?
I hereby announce my new design service, Emperor's Wardrobe Design and Drafting. It's only one penny per square foot. You read that right, folks, $0.01/SF*
* Design drawings shall be provided as cleanly as possible, not sullied with all of those lines, numbers and markings like others will try to sell you. I personally guaranty that the design will be as good as your imagination wants it to be!
RicodJour wrote:

My fav: "They tack on 3 to 5 percent of the construction cost which you will be obligated to pay because You signed a lengthy unreadable contract." -As opposed to a lengthy, unreadable website.
Maybe this should have been posted to "alt.cheap cut and paste design for the gullible consumer".