Free Architecture Tools

Pls suggest any free architecture/interior tool for designing the apartment .

I went to Long & McQuade to buy a gig bag and rent a clarinet for my daughter just the other day. On the checkout desk they were giving away promotional pencils, so we took two. They were awful-they wouldn't sharpen as their geometry was off. We threw hem out.
I've never had a problem with Staedtler Mars pencils. He who has ears, let him hear.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Repository of the free and great: www.sourceforge.net
Ravi wrote:

www.floorplanner.com
McDonalds can supply you with paper napkins. It strikes me as stealing, but if you only take a couple they probably won't mind. Heck, you could ask at the counter, just walk in and ask. "No thanks, I don't need any food, but may I have a few paper napkins?" I'm sure they'll say "go ahead."
Got a car? So you got an insurance agent. They'll probably give you a pen.
Brain comes pre-installed.