Free Architecture Tools

Pls suggest any free architecture/interior tool for designing the apartment .

Reply to
Ravi

I went to Long & McQuade to buy a gig bag and rent a clarinet for my daughter just the other day. On the checkout desk they were giving away promotional pencils, so we took two. They were awful-they wouldn't sharpen as their geometry was off. We threw hem out.

I've never had a problem with Staedtler Mars pencils. He who has ears, let him hear.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Repository of the free and great:

Warm Worm

JF

McDonalds can supply you with paper napkins. It strikes me as stealing, but if you only take a couple they probably won't mind. Heck, you could ask at the counter, just walk in and ask. "No thanks, I don't need any food, but may I have a few paper napkins?" I'm sure they'll say "go ahead."

Got a car? So you got an insurance agent. They'll probably give you a pen.

Brain comes pre-installed.

Reply to
gruhn