For Don in his spare time

http://addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

578......
If you really want to develop a sparetime addiction try this:
http://www.miniclip.com/tabletennis.htm

Personal High: 975 Personal Low: 13

Yeah, I found that 45* at maximum velocity wasn't the answer (40* and ~70% velocity hit the most "stuff" to keep the kitty airbourne).

925... 3 TNT's, 2 balloon bombs, 2 trampolines...

Oooooohhh... 1094!

bzzzzzwaaaahhhh doink doink whoooop

1271 and 1123...try 10 degrees at full power. Since the layout isn't always the same it doesn't always work, but if you can catch that first torpedo right out of the barrel then you're money. It's a very high risk/high gain scenario not for the faint of heart.

Man, don't bring back the memories. I totally lost my ass gambling that year.
Don wrote:

I like the direct shot right into the venus flytraps mouth.
I must have gotten lucky by hitting my personal best on my second try at that setting. It's kind of like making a half-court shot. Very rare, but when it happens.......the crowd goes wild. Or in this case just me, damn I feel like a loser now ;-)

1860 heehee

>>> "Michael (LS)"> wrote >>> > "P.Fritz"> wrote >>> >> http://addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html >>> > >>> > Personal High: 975 >>> >>> Whoa. >> >> Yeah, I found that 45* at maximum velocity wasn't the answer (40* and ~70% >> velocity hit the most "stuff" to keep the kitty airbourne). > > Holy kow, I didn't even know you could change the height! > Gotta go check it out again.......
So you are one of those that doesn't read the instructions......just starts assembly right? LMAO