Flower Vending Machine

Hi,

Just wanted to let the people here to know that we are a Flower Vending Machine Manufacturers and you can reach us at [url]

{\url]

Reply to
FlowerVendingMachine

Can you use them for underwear?

Reply to
Warm Worm

This is the machine in this video

ronenzur

It looks like they could easily be turned into simultaneous multi-user underwear-display washing machines. I seem to recall someone once suggesting that imagination was the mother of invention, so there you go.

...Build it and necessity will come, for its repair/maintenance/ upgrading/replacement/environmental-cleanup/etc. with more (and sometimes NEW AND IMPROVED!) technology (for a price of course).

Reply to
Warm Worm

Here ya go, sit this out on your front porch and let the passers-by refresh themselves.

creative1986

HA! I likes that idea! Let's joint venture. If it takes off maybe we can franchise the thing. Adapt it for all of the holidays, birthdays and anniversarys too!

Reply to
creative1986

There is a great article about florists who wish to extend their flower shops into different regions as well as extend the hours of work... see it here :

?&id=3D3714255

Reply to
FlowerVendingMachine