Flower Vending Machine

Hi,
Just wanted to let the people here to know that we are a Flower Vending Machine Manufacturers and you can reach us at [url] http://www.24h-flowers.com {\url]
Can you use them for underwear?

This is the machine in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDOzz3lB0dI

It looks like they could easily be turned into simultaneous multi-user underwear-display washing machines. I seem to recall someone once suggesting that imagination was the mother of invention, so there you go. ...Build it and necessity will come, for its repair/maintenance/ upgrading/replacement/environmental-cleanup/etc. with more (and sometimes NEW AND IMPROVED!) technology (for a price of course).

Here ya go, sit this out on your front porch and let the passers-by refresh themselves. http://bloomington.craigslist.org/atq/1587475572.html

HA! I likes that idea! Let's joint venture. If it takes off maybe we can franchise the thing. Adapt it for all of the holidays, birthdays and anniversarys too!

There is a great article about florists who wish to extend their flower shops into different regions as well as extend the hours of work... see it here :
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Can-Florists-Expand-Their-Flower-Businesses-Without-Breaking-the-Bank?&id=3714255