Flat roof - 20x20saga

Hi Guys, This is a bit off topic (relativity) cause it's an architecture type question, but I figure you guy's are the best.
So the 20x20 has a flat roof 24x24 sheaved with 5/8 T&G, glued and caulked and screwed on 2x6's spanning 10', feels quite solid.
What to do?
Any suggestions on what is a good way to water- proof this small flat roof.
I'm in the Okanagan Valley, snow load is nil, max foot or two. Don't want an attic.
TIA Ken
PS: Thanks again Gruhn.

Probably the wrong time to say - "make it less flat?"

Then I'd not worry about load so much as it puddling underneath and sitting there quietly eating your roof, finding the cracks, swelling the stuff.
gruhn wrote:

Not at all. With a barn shaped roof we could 2 story & get a 20x20 room upstairs, but what would I want that for, wife isn't into kinky stuff so a bondage room won't work unless rented it out, but then you need to listen to screams of ectasy all night, I'd could get a Madonna CD cheaper.

Yes, good point. I hesitate to put a sloped roof on because it may block the neighbours view, kinda like wearing a big hat in a theatre when it's not needed.
Guess we'll slap a cheap tarp on for the winter and procrastinate till next spring, examining the options, and get to the interior.
Thanks again Gruhn. Ken & Lynne Tucker

Or, here is something *really* kinky - maybe you could rent it out as Studio Space ;)

I though that water drainage only needs a 5 or 10 degree grade.