Finding home architects that specialize in energy efficient homes?

Page 4 of 6  

Don wrote:

Doesn't matter which source you use, notice the correlation of market moves and world events (or don't you pay any attention to them, either?) A great deal of the current run up is, as noted previously, simply speculation against the potential for future events making world supplies even more tenuous than they currently are. That this speculation holds up is indicative of the fact that there is a) worldwide increased demand and b) at least perceived serious potential for loss of supply either by political instability in the major producing areas of the world or loss of refining capacity in the US.

Well, to understand anything of oil futures you need at least a minimal basis in the underlying market mechanics.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Don wrote:

No, I said absolutely <nothing> about <network> news...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Don wrote:

OK, here's a <very> short summary and a couple of links that should be informative...
COMMODITY FUTURES
Futures, which are traded on the futures market, are contracts to buy or sell a fixed quantity and quality of a particular commodity for delivery at a fixed date in the future at a fixed price. Unlike options, futures are binding contracts and may therefore entail a potentially unlimited loss.
Futures, which on most exchanges represent the major part of total transactions, are above all used for speculative and for hedging purposes. By fixing the price of the underlying commodity in advance, futures enable users and producers to hedge against spot price fluctuations, which on commodity exchanges tend to be very high. And for hedging to be possible there must be speculators willing to offer these contracts, thus helping to make an active market.
Futures are negotiable instruments. The goods are represented by documents. Although the documents give a right to physical possession of the goods, futures contracts are usually closed out by offsetting a purchase against a sale (maturing at the same time), and vice versa. This is called an offsetting transaction. The settlement of money differences, i.e. the difference between the price of the original and the price of the offsetting futures contract, is usually made through a clearing house.
http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/usr/h92/h9208766/seit1.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_contract
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Don wrote:

You're welcome and given that I hadn't seen this at the time I saw your other retort I'll retract mine (even though I didn't say nor even necessarily mean major network news in my previous question--that was an inference you drew).
I really was only trying to illustrate that the futures prices being reported are currently more directly related to world events (and yet even more strongly perceptions/fears of future events) than they are with respect to actual current supply and demand. I won't say we're currently in a "panic" mode, but certainly one of heightened concern combined w/ rising demand coupled to nearly inelastic supply (certainly in the short term) and this is the fuel for speculation in any economic arena.
That I may have overstepped slightly and added a perhaps unjustified barb, sorry.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
3D, Peruna, > wrote:

Both, w/ minor fluctuations. There is some very recent upsurge in exploration and production owing to the higher prices over the last year or two, but they're both just now beginning to reach market and very small increases in terms of overall consumption levels...

Certain amount of truth on both sides of the production issue here although actual exploration and production has been hampered by low prices for a long period until the recent run-up so that there have been only 10's of wildcat rigs in actual use as opposed to 1000's in the heyday of US exploration. As noted above, that is <beginning> to change, but there aren't any huge new fields in the continental US waiting to be tapped--they're going in an reworking old wells and drilling in areas that were marginal previously or in areas that were much more expensive to bring into production and thus weren't economically feasible at low crude prices.

That's on the refined side and there's some truth there as well. The fastest way to lower consumer prices in the short term would be to add refinery capacity but there's a reason that crude oil futures are at a high price and that has to do w/ increased <world-wide> consumption as well as shortage of refinery capacity.
The effect political events and simple speculation on the futures markets should not be underestimated, either.

See above...it's occurring although despite what some would try to have you believe, there simply isn't enough available in the continental US at even current prices to supply the current demand.
As an example, however, there were a number of wells drilled on our land and around us back in the 50s and 60s. Very few of these were brought into production then as they were not high enough producers of oil to make it worthwhile. Starting about two or three years ago, however, small independents have renewed the mineral leases and two of these old capped wells so far have been opened and brought into production as well as one new well. They're mostly natural gas, however, w/ only a very small amount of oil being brought up in conjunction w/ the gas (which, of course, is why they were considered "dry holes" originally).
The Hugoton gas field, the largest natural gas field yet to be discovered was initially opened in the 20s. While it is still producing, production rates are now failing every year even with extensive rework even to the extent of pulling negative pressures on the wellheads. Nothing that can be done will ever again generate the amounts of gas that were produced from that field for the last 60 years and in another 30 or so the production will essentially fall to nothing.
The "new" wells on our place are nothing in terms of daily production as compared to most wells in the heart of the field but in today's terms they're pretty darn good...we have about 1500 psi at the well head whereas as noted above in large areas of the main field they're now to the point of having to pull vacuum to get any significnt extraction (and that, of course, is only a tiny fraction of the former production rates).
One more example...our midwest farmers' coop organization had a nice little refinery at which me made a significant fraction of the refined products for our members and sold a little outside. This refinery is now closed owing to the inability to obtain sufficient local crude to supply its needs. It would be required to buy crude on the open market and transport it which is simply not economically viable.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I agree. The tree huggers have stopped us from drilling in our own country and then they piss and moan about how we are so dependent on foreign oil...... the NITWITS !!! Also, the reason we haven't built a new refinery in 20 years, is because the tree huggers stop them from being built.
--
Joe

It seems to me, from my limited study of the industry is that our
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I stopped that after the nth episode of picking bark out of.... well let's just say there were issues. Now I prefer bunnies.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
as long as we're off topic, let's not forget that every state has their own personal blend that is the BEST blend, ~ according to that state.
this means refieneries can't just crank away undisturbed at doing ONE blend. they have to do several. 50 states, 3 blends minimum each, summer & winter grades...
yet i can drive across country & exhaust that stuff in any state anywhere i want to drive.
and just what good is that middle blend? not quite the low grade, not quite the top grade? why bother? cars have been designed for the basic blend for some 15 years now?
maybe it's time those oldies got off the road?
see ya
steve
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

It's so easy to blame regulation.
The thing is that they have to go deeper and deeper - into the earth, under the seas - to find new deposits.
But new reserves only delay the inevitable. It's a choice, and people simply don't want the respoinsibility of making it. We have to choose between living wastefully, and sucking back oil products like there's no tomorrow - or we have to buck up, do with a little bit less, and develop alternative energy more. And start leading the world by example, rather than just telling the poorer nations to "do as we say, not as we do".

**For now**. People like to wish it's unlimited, but IMO it's rather stupid to *rely* on that remote possibility.

Sorry but it gripes the bleep out of me to think that we're just blithely going to destroy the planet just so that some people (who *are* healthy enough to walk) can drive some 8MPG behemoth three blocks to pick up a loaf of bread at the 7-11. There is too much waste, period. The US has been able to get away with being piggish, so as a nation, we think we have the right to do so. We have the might, but that doesn't make it either right or healthy or smart.
I'm not a "tree hugger", but I'm also not able to advocate "we can waste all we want because we *believe* (different from "know") there is more out there somewhere".
Look at the LA to San Bernadino area - the air was getting pretty good, now it's nearly as bad as it was in the "bad old days of smog". Tell me it's irrelevant after your children get asthma and/or can't play outside because if it isn't the smog that gets them, it's the increased UV, or residual chemicals in the soil that play havoc with their immune or/an reproductive or/and other physiological systems.
The plan fact is, people don't give a ruddy shit. So the kids gets a cough, just keep teh inhaler on hand - heaven forbid we should have to give up driving the F350 blocks to GET that inhaler. Oh, and heaven forbid that every simple trivial little item isn't entombed in a 1/4"-thick plastic case (that doesn't get recycled, just trashed).
This isn't merely a matter of "get more oil". The national attitude is on trial - the issue being, what, and how much, are we willing to, and going to, destroy in the name of big cars and plastic-wrapped-everything and so on. Every recent generation has bitched and whines and pissed'n'moaned about how "the last generation ruined the planet", and then goes on to just make matters even worse. Good grief. If they shut the f* up and took *one fifth* of the time and energy they spend mewling, and put it towards *doing* something constructive, the world would be a much better place. But nooooooooooo...., it's just so much easier for people to sit on their ever-widening butts, and whine that it's all somebody else's fault and somebody else's responsibility. It makes me want to puke.
I'm so sick of that "we just need more of that secret oil" crap. That's all it is, a load of crap. Heaven forbid we recycle, or cut back on waste - and no, it's *not* the same as going back to living in mud huts, that's just a stupid statement made by stupid people who are too selfish and greedy to bother themselves with trying to conserve anything other than their own petty, ignoble, ignorant, and in the long run meaningless delusions of "power". It's just a bloated kindergarten-level ego trip - my car's bigger than your car, my lawn is greener than your lawn, my stuff is better than your stuff, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blither blither blither.
Meanwhile, the things that are important get ignored. People either treat one another like garbage, or they get all involved in petty nonsense and end up isolated from others, and then someone dies, like your sibling, and all that's left are regrets for having wasted so much time and energy screwing around with BS that is actually meaningless and irrelevant.
We don't need more bloody f*ing oil, we need more of that *humanity* we just *love* to claim we posess (but exhibit so very little of). If people gave a damn, the world wouldn't be in it's present situation to begin with.
Bleh.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Bullcrap..........it is not a matter of responsibility..........it is a matter of economics.

When alternative ernergy sources become enconomically viable....the marketplace will make it happen.

I thik you have it backwards.....the kyoto treaty had the world saying that to us.

And your proof of us "destroying the world" ???

The "Blame America First" arguement YAWN

rest of whiny rant snipped
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

What the heck do you think "economics" is? It's a result of human actions and human choices.

So let's just sit on out fat asses and do nothing to *make* it happen? The problem with waiting around for "the market" is that it's too much like saying it's Somebody Else's Responsibility.
Just another slough-off.

Yeah, screw them, we're the Big Bad US and can do whatever the f* we want.

More important: Your proof that it isn't ???
Anyhoo, no matter what evidence exists, people who prefer waste aren't doing to believe anything that says waste is not a good idea.

If that's all you say, then that's all you can see. YAWN right back at you.
Someone has to take responsibility, be a leader - it obviously isn't you or your ilk.

(1) Yeah, as tho' your ilk doesn't sound at least as "whiny" as you accuse others of supposedly sounding (esp. when you're going for the cheap and petty little inane attempt at an emotional jab because you can't think of anything real to say) (2) given that one of my siblings just died, I don't give a shit whether you snip this or want to piss and moan about tree huggers or whatever because you think you have the right to wontonly waste whatever your heart desires to waste. IMO it's stupid. So snip to your heart's content. Whatever.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

"Stop using oil." "OK, we'll build a nuke plant." "No, you can't do that." "OK, we'll build wind turbines." "Eeek NO!" "How about we'll do what we want and you go live in a cave in the dark as you seem to want?" "Don't be rediculous."

As you say, it's only a matter of time. Will sucking it up really make the difference? And can we get the nimbys to suck up a little too?

Leading is just another kind of telling. What say "we" just do for "us" and let the rest of them worry about them?

I think "remote" is too optimistic a word.

We aren't going to destroy the planet.

I became aware of my surroundings just in the nick of time so this packaging thing boggles my mind. Guess if it isn't in advertising I might get cooties or something.

Don't let us stop you.

Now we know your stump.

Hopefully your disgust doesn't get this in the way of your practicing what you preach very often.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Your words. I don't propose "cold turkey", just a slowdown of the obscene level of wastage in preparation for what I am certian will be an eventual turnover to non-petroleum energy.

I've never claimed to oppose them. I POed I can't have one in my back yard, so don't lay that one on me.

Now I lose patience with you, becuase Inknow damn good and well that you are far more intelligent that that, you *know* there is a difference between "cut back on the fat" and "eat nothing but watercress". So please refrain from trying to be stupid, it's ugly.

The nimbys are most of the problem IMO.

Again, i know you are more intelligant than that - you know that "leading by example" means "living in accordance to one;s own preachings", which is NOT the same as telling others what to do.
You also know that when most people are *told* to do X, they will dig in their heels and do the opposite.
Setting an example is different and you know that. And I would hope you realize that I know "setting a positive example" is not "telling, ordering, dictating".

<shrug> I was feeling generous.

As below:

Deny it all you want. The fact is, when everyday people care enough to decide to improve something, they just do it, and things improve. When people sit on their butts and say "it's somebody else's responsibility", nothing gets done. That much is a no-brainer.
Everybody of course cannot do everything, and I'm not saying they should or need to. But everybody *can* do a couple of small things which, added together, improve the overall state of things.
It's not obscurata, not rocket science, not some deep mysterious secret. It's patently obvious, it's happened, and it can happen again. The problem is all the naysayers who start shrieking about extremes and then start name calling and otherwise do their damndest to try to keep anyone from doing anything positive.

Hey, I try. Have to drive now to recycle, which is kid of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, but I get good gas mileage at least, and there is no recycle pick-up so there you go. I try to balance respiratory function with air condtioning, putting up with poorer of the former to save more of the latter. I only use CFLs. I tolerate some suboptimal (but noncritical) health comforts so as to try to avoid total wastage of resources. Not because anybody knows what I do in my private life (and I like it that way), but simply because I feel some things are worth doing.
Yes there is more that I could do, but the point is that, as I said, one has to choose to do even the smallest things - which is what too many people don't bother with. AND saying "I'm no saint" does not at all justify someone else's blase' attitude.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I wasn't.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

So maybe what you have to say is based on some incorrect assumption or another; perhaps a failed understanding.

I knew that?
Far out.
I did not know that I knew that.
It looked to me like "see what I'm doing, you should do that too." And frankly, so long as the stuff you don't want to have seen stays unseen, you are perfectly free to "lead by example" while engaging in whatever you want. You think R.C. priests who have sexual relations are putting their relations out as an example? Of course not. The example they provide is entirely different and they expect to lead by that example. What they do behind closed doors and hushed victims is not their "example" to those they are "leading". Leading by example may be easier if you aren't a hypocrite but it isn't any sort of necessary.

Leading is telling other people what to do. Living according to your principles is a choice you make about how you affect you.
No, I'm pretty well sure that I did not "know that" or that I am "more intelligent than that."

Drive slow here, pay your taxes, storm that bunker, reply to this post, get a parade permit, put five dollars in the tin to wear shorts on Friday, buy Pepsi, ...
I may "know that" but I also know that people crave a strong leader to tell them what to do, how to think...
Be that as it may, it doesn't matter if the telling will fail or succede, it only matters for purposes here that the telling is telling. When you set out to lead, you set out to tell.

Nope, it's just one strategy that some people use. Others use different strategies. I'm sure a management consultant could brief us.

Ah, now you're gonna make me look at old posts to see where "ordering and dictating" came from.
Well, not in the immediate context and not in the body of the post so I'll just guess you were playing thesaurus games with "lead" in order to play straw men with me. "Leading by example isn't a dictator [now, is this supposed to press my Nazi buttons?] therefore you're wrong." If that's your intent I'll have to beg you to return to the topic at hand. If not, I'll have to admit to my cluelessness as to what you are trying to say there.

Happens to the best of us.

"gripes the bleep". I like that.

I wonder if people give more of a damn than you think they do but don't see how, ranged against government and Giant Multinational Corporations (TM) they feel they can do anything.
I wonder if people would give more of a damn if they lived 300 years.

Sorry, I was denying that? You expect I'll deny that?

Those are the only two options/explanations you see?

Just the other day I ran across somebody ranting "why do you care about that small stuff? Why aren't you fighting The Patriot Act?" one presumes... 'like me'.

I was thinking more along the lines of the appeal to *humantiy*. You were coming off very ranty and hateful and people suck you all need to do what I sayey in that post. Very ... human.

I've noticed that people talk about "return" on alternative electric or hybrid cars or.. any number of things. As if that were the only available analysis. And in the end, it will be. We aren't so under the thumb yet that it probably won't be the market that makes the day. But there are people who choose to go PV or what have you because... they want to. "But you'll only barely break even in twenty years." Yeah, so what?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Well, I never pretended that my social skills are any better than those of a turnip, so it's entirely possible that I'm wrong on all counts.

I'm not positing hypocrisy. I assume (no doubt simplistically) that "lead by example" only works when one practices what one preaches.

I guess I must have a different philosophy regarding the meaning of "leader" and "leading". Silly me, I still think of small-scale cultures (sorry, I don't know the technical term) wherein the chief/chieftan/clan leader/whatever was only in power as long as his actions were focused upon trying to benefit the village, the people.
In more civilized places, the "leader" (regardless of whatever means were used to get the person into that position) generally has as little to do with The People as is humanly possible, separated from them by many layers (and sub layers) of bureaucracy, physical barriers/cordons, ranks of armed and uniformed guards, and so on and so forth.

OK, sorry. Don't feel bad, it wouldn't be the first time I've made that error (i.e. burdening people with my over-expectations).

Again, my definition of "leader" (as opposed to "ruler" or "oligarchy" or "despot" and so on) is obviously based upon a different philosophy.
I'm probably wrong anyway, given the stubbornly-surviving remnents of my stupid tendency towards idealism.

Management consultant? Oh Good Grief! Yeah, we had some of those Bozos come in to the Agency to "fix" things - the result being a *total* clusterf*ck. I've also seen their handiwork elsewhere. It typically results in more bureaucracy and more paperwork. Bunch of silly pop-psyche crap that doesn't work on anyone with an IQ over 120.
Thanks but no thanks.

Nope.

I don't need the Thesaurus for such simple words. At the same time, I'm not clever enough for most "games", given my lack of social instinct. I'm rather simplemnded in that I try to say simply what I'm thinking. OTOH since I don't think verbally, as I've noted in the past, I don't always verbalize in a way that others find readily accessible.

No, I'm not celver enough to be that manipulative.

Never mind.

I'm trying to use fewer cusswords. Also, it leaves it up to the reader's imagination...sort of like an interactive web site.

Again, there is a difference, and avast one at that, between sayig "these faults exist in the curent situation", and saying "bring down the system".

More to the point, if they could live 300 years in an improved environment. What would they choose, long life, or luxurious wastefuless?

Expect? Nothing to do with expect. It simply seemed to be an extrapolation of your statements.

(1) someone does something (2) someone does nothing
Is there a third? You do, or your don't do.

There are many problems, but again, one does something, or one does nothing. If someone fights the P.Act (as I call it, the Pee Act), but throws lit cigarettes out of their car in a tinder-dry fire zone, is that a great thing? The "small stuff", in terms of one's day-to-day life, are simply habits. For one example, it's a habit to either leave all the lights blazing and use incandescent (or other energy-hungry) light bulbs - just as it can become a habit to instead use CFLs or even better, low wattage lighting, and switch the lights off in rooms you're not using.
The think about ignoring the "small stuff" is that it adds up, for good or ill. On a personal level - if you have 40K to spend on a vehicle, do you max that out and take a loan to spend even more, or do you choose to spend 24K and invest what's left over? In larger terms, do you take 5 seconds to rinse a tin and put it into the recycle bin, or is it "just easier" to throw it away and contribute to both resource depletion (with subsequent increased mining and refining costs) and ever-growing landfills. In the immediate moment, yes, recycling can be an annoyance. In the long term, i.e. not only one's own old age but also the quality of life for one's children and grandchildren (or neices and nephews, whatever the case may be), the result of not recycling are a bigger pain.
Thinking in the long term versus the short term is also something that can fairly easily become a habit. It doesn;'t mean one is "perfect", o that one absolutely must have a perfect track record. It just means that one tries to do something positive.

I've never claimed to be all warm'n'fuzzy. OTOH, given that 15 yrs ago I'd tested as having 8 out of 10 indicators for becoming a psycho serial killer, it's a big step upwards to having times when I do feel that people suck and leaving it at that. I still contribute to charity, because even when I'm in a crappy state of mind (such as now, still in a bit of shock/disbelief), I know intellectually that, in the end, it's better to help even a little, than to hinder. So I did, and do, continue to work on self-improvement in that area, as well as in the other areas (such as recycling, charity, and so on). It's a daily process. The point of all that blither being that, once again, it's either do, or don't do.
Either one works on self-improvement, or one doesn't. The easy way is to give up, and give in to bad or destructive or even just lazy forces or habits or impulses. Eh, it's too much bother to rinse out this can, eh, it's too much bother to turn the AC to a couple degrees warmer, and so on.
It's not a matter of being "perfect", it's merely a matter of stopping to think once in a while, and of doing even a few things here and there to improve oneself and develop better habits. ANYone can do that much.

What would be interesting would be to know their financial habits. Just going by the people I've known/met personally in my meanderings across the continent, the ones who kvatch about that return are typically the ones who waste money hand-over-fist in most or all other areas of their lives.
So the "return" argument doesn't impress me, not one iota.
It's one thing if you have a family in the Working Poor esgment, and they can't muster the money to even get the smaller things, never mind full alternative-energy options. But they aren't the people who consider it in the first place. If someone can afford to have a custom home built, then some alternative energy options or at the minimum energy-saving options are simply not beyond their grasp. Again, it's a choice. Do I want a $5000 stove and a $2000 fridge (and so on and so forth), or would I be as well off with less expensive options, and put that $$ towards lowering my energy useage? In our culture, as it currently exists, I'd bet that 95% or more go for the "conspicuous <?sp?> consumption" options. After all, you never see Solar billed as "making you the envy of your neighbors". Unless, of course, you are able to save enough from the lower bills to "upgrade" to a Lincoln Navigator or some such thing.
At the same time, if people choose conspicuous material wealth over energy efficiency, then, as I've said before, they shouldn't kvetch about certain things as though it's somebody else's fault or responsibility. If one gets a vehicle that requires a $700/month payment and only gets 11 MPG, one got what one wanted and IMO shouldn't p'n'moan about how "the gov.t should drill the preserves" just so that one's own bad choices can be mitigated without any effort at all on one's own part. After all, it's great to have all the other taxpayers pay for one's own choices. And currently, it seems to also be "The American Way"...
And IMO is the core of it all. People currently being unwilling to make any changes so as to mitigate the cumulative results of their own choices.
It was not all that many years ago, after all, that we had Public Service "commercials" about turning off lights in rooms that aren't being used. None of that now. Why is that? Well, because it seems that certain people are making more money as poeple burn more energy, and those moneyed people have more influence than do "a few penniless tree-huggers" (as though ANYone who thinks waste is irresponsible is a "tree hugging hippie" or some such thing, and fit only to be ignored, because after all, "all animals are equal - but some animals are more equal than others".)
Well my brain hurts and I'm tired and have to call and see whether anyone knows whetehr there will be a funeral service, so enough of this -
- K.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I was just working away. Grip on the rod was a bit off so I stubbed the end out on my tummy, readjusted my grip... ow ow ow ow ow.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Which is where ?

Hmmm... Seems to me that the evidence for fossil creation of oil is pretty fair too ?
But I can accept that there may be other sources...

But what is it about other sources that makes them
a) even a little bit accessible,
or
b) even remotely unlimited ?
Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

How fast is it made? Remember, it took four billion years to get this much.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Wonder if this theory is popular with creationists. Err sorry, ID fans.
As much as the environmental tree hugger climate cooling/warming people harbour their own bunch of happy useless kooks, the they're all wrong everything will be just fine crowd has their own.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.