Field trip to Macchu Pichu for architecture students

Hi everybody
My name is Katy, and I'm a grad student at Harvard. I'm organizing a few field trips especially for architecture students and other architecture enthusiasts.
Uncover a wealth of Peruvian treasures on our 11-day tour. Meet the local people in the markets and cafés of Peru’s modern cities, ascend to the mystical city of Machu Picchu and explore Incan ruins in Cuzco. As you explore the legacy of the Inca, you’ll understand why their technological and cultural advances continue to amaze.
Check it out here: http://fieldschool.architectureaddiction.com/PRU.php
For some reason, it looks like a blank page in IE -- but it's just right in Firefox. You can download it for free here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox /
To see other upcoming field trips, check out the schedule: http://fieldschool.architectureaddiction.com/schedule.php
Thanks! Katy