FAO: Ken/Don OT

Texas girl gets her guns.
I thought we got a close up of the actual gun, but no such luck. So...for what it's worth, me firing a Remington single action revolver. http://toafk.blogspot.com/2007/03/enchanted-springs.html
This is one just like it I googled. Don't know if the one I fired was the same year, but it was from the 1800's. http://www.thelegendbegins.com/weapons_of_tremors4.html#7half
Is the center of gravity if that thing as far from your palm as it looks?

Yes, it has a stubby little uncomfortable stock. jojo
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

COG? Are you worried about her dropping it? Maybe center of force and recoil. Palm looks like it should have been higher up on the handle, but those are self-correcting errors...unless you like pain of course.
I remember the first time I shot my brother's shotgun as a kid. He said, "Brace yourself." After a mule kicked me in the shoulder, I realized he meant, "BRACE yourself!" and I modified my stance.
OT to the OT - I like the "leader" stairs. There's a jojojoke in there somewhere - "No! I said build it to the LETTER!" The leader line - the horizontal part - is unfortunately similarly spaced as the nosing lines. Anyway, you should count yourself lucky. With the state of some job site plans, you're lucky they didn't build it with ketchup stains.

With the crew she rides width, I'm not worried about jojo one little bit ; )
It just doesn't look like a very ergonomic design to me. No wonder it lost out to the Colt.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Is it possible to type a typo no pun intended?

Anything's possible, but the wink says it all.