Facebook for Architects

Just found this new Social Network, like Facebook, but it is specifically for Architects and other Design Professionals.
Outsource Architecture (dot) org
http://OutsourceArchitecture.org
On 18 Mar 2011, Michael-E wrote

(CynicMode)
"I just found" almost invariably translates as "Visit my site"....
(/CynicMode)
Generally, UK architects/designers/planners field seem to use Linkedin.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian

Australian architects/designers/planners also