Drafting Services Get plans now for your project

Do not wait until the credit crunch is over to start the design phase of your project, I can do the design and drafting for lots less then most and provide top quality work for a fraction of the cost.
I am an "Architectural Draftsman and Designer" with over 40 years experience providing architectural drafting services. I can assist you with all of drafting needs for new construction, as-builds, renovations, restorations and even turn your sheet drawings into cad format, for commercial or residentional construction.
I have been in the construction industry full time for over 47 years. (references and other information available on request)
I do "working plans" for Residentional and Commercial Construction industry from the bottom up. You will find my fees very reasonable and competitive and all of my work is completed by me only.
--
Anthony Ippolito
Providing Architectural Drafting & Design

OUCH... 40 years experience? Just what I want... A 70 year old draftsman designing my project...

WTF is that supposed to mean?
Why shouldn't they wait til this so called credit crunch is over to start their project?