dont know if anyone here can help i have 100's of concrete block home plans.. and need some wood frame home detail sheets meeting florida code. anone know where i can locate some? thanks

dont know if anyone here can help i have 100's of concrete block home plans.. and need some wood frame home detail sheets meeting florida code
anone know where i can locate some?
A Florida licensed design professional.

Why not buy the Florida Building Code and check yourself? Contact a major city building department as they may have typical details. Still, I dont think you should, not saying you can't design anything without a code book.
Chris

Nope
On Thu, 19 May 2005 16:34:37 -0700, "Chris Gyotar"

thanks... somehow I didnt think of that..;(