Don Withdrawal Symptoms

Anyone getting them? http://www.nytimes.com/audiosrc/arts/20060106_RAWLS_YOULL.mp3
;oD
admin wrote:

Not really...
However, things to seem to have been considerably more on topic...
Not hardly. The forum is much more readable now. Better still, if Frankendrip would start posting his pointless blather in 'MySpace' instead of alt.architecture. I wouldn't doubt it if Don ("admin") is the OP.

Milo wrote:

I don't think Don would try and hide...he's, well...Don.

"3D Peruna"

That would be me. I was posting via a new computer and NG reader (Thunderbird).
"Milo"

Fair enough. I imagine he'll be happy to read that, as readable as it is.

Verb1.toe the line - do what is expected abide by, comply, follow - act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes; "He complied with my instructions"; "You must comply or else!"; "Follow these simple rules"; "abide by the rules" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/toe+the+line
Feeeelings...woah,woah,woah, feelings.........

"Milo"

That's the spirit! :D
"Don"
Alright, Don's in!
Hey kid!

I couldn't find any posts from Milo for educational reference, but maybe Google was having an unreadable day.

When in doubt, be doubtful.
Hope your settling in's settling in well.