Don's been quiet today.....

Snowed in? Power lines down?

I propose we create a fundraiser for him, with a craftily-worded solicitation to post to as many newsgroups as we can. ;)

I've been have more morbid thoughts about him:
http://tinyurl.com/2rxe2r
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I think you are right Michael. Don has been 'gone' for some time now. I think had already passed when he wrote this message from 'the other side'.

If that doesn't sound like the onset of rigimortise already.......