Don. Magnets.

In a word
Yes.
My package arrived late Friday. These are what nine year old boys think magnets should behave like*. Great fun. I actually believe the warnings that you can hurt yourself with them. They didn't send me any large enough to cause injury, but I can scale up well enough.
I can't verify "Yes, ten times as powerful" but the difference does come across "order of magnitude like". They go through thick paperbacks. They do the "look, I stuck a magnet through my finger" trick. I put round ones on the side of the bath tub to watch them roll about and they roll down a bit an STOP. No fun ;-).
I'm trying to find a store in the hood to sell me some iron filings.
I got Joe's Surprise Sampler from .kjmagnetics..